Thanks


 

Que hermoso este lugar. Acá fui a dormir en unas cuevas, hice unas pastas hermosas, una fogatita. 


God is putting obstacles or challenges or situations in front of me and I have to face them. 

This day has been wonderful, free day, relaxe, chill, i wass practicing and working in myself. I looked videos about personal development. I also took a walk and i went out to eat something like burget and frites with ketchup. I took this as a gift to myself because everyday i'm trying to be better in all areas. I drank mates and ate two alfajores. 

I must be more concentrated but at the same time relaxed, without worries. I want, I believed, I dream, I'm on my way, I'm enjoying the process, the life. Thank for this wonderful day. It was amanzing. Thanks for the songs birds, the sun, the rabbits, the forest, the starts.


Dolomites, Italy. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Un nuevo deseo en la Fontana di Trevi

MERCI & GAUCHITO CLUB